Featured
Transfer Centre LIVE! Club news, transfers & gossip: Arsenal | Aston Villa | Bournemouth | Brentford | Brighton | Chelsea | Crystal Palace | Everton | Fulham | Ipswich | Leicester | Liverpool | Man City | Man Utd | Newcastle | N Forest | Southampton | Spurs | West Ham | Wolves

Juventus sack boss Motta and replace him with Tudor
Juventus have sacked head coach Thiago Motta after just nine months in charge and have immediately replaced him with ex-Marseille and Lazio boss Igor Tudor.
Motta has been dismissed with Juventus sitting fifth in Serie A, 12 points behind leaders Inter and one behind fourth-placed Bologna, whom the 42-year-old left in the summer to join Juve after he guided them to Champions League qualification.
Motta’s sacking comes after heavy back-to-back defeats as Juve lost 4-0 at home to Atalanta and 3-0 at Fiorentina.
Juve also exited the Champions League at the knockout play-off stage after defeat to PSV Eindhoven.
The former Italy international has been succeeded by ex-Juventus player Tudor, who has previously managed Galatasaray, Hajduk Split and Udinese.
The Croatian, who won Serie A in 2002 and 2003 at the Old Lady, will take Juventus training on Monday.
Man Utd dealt £70m blow for top summer targets
Latest from Sky Germany’s Florian Plettenberg:
According to our information, Manchester United are exploring the market for a new striker in the summer transfer window,
Sporting’s Viktor Gyokeres and Galatasaray loanee Victor Osimhen remain two top targets for the Red Devils but they are also exploring the Bundesliga market.
Benjamin Sesko is a name on the list from RB Leizpig, he can leave the club due to his release clause in the region of €80m (£70m).
The other striker they are keen on is Hugo Ekitike, the French talented striker. He will leave Eintracht Frankfurt next summer and they will demand €80m.
They are also looking for new, versatile attacking midfielder. Kenan Yuldiz from Juventus is one of the names they are looking at.
Another name is Xavi Simons from Leipzig, but they will also demand €80m for him.
Liverpool could lose table-topping value from free agent departures
Liverpool could lose £137m from players leaving the club as free agents this summer – more than any other club in Europe’s top five leagues, according to Transfermarkt data.
Reds trio Trent Alexander-Arnold, Mohamed Salah and Virgil van Dijk all have deals set to expire at the end of this season.
Their combined value is more than double the value of upcoming free agents at any other club, with Ligue 1 side Lille (£64.6m) next on the list.
Alexander-Arnold commands the highest estimated value among this summer’s potential free agents with a price tag of £63m, while Salah (£46.2m) ranks second and Van Dijk (£23.5m) ranks sixth.
Brighton announce young signing
Brighton have announced the signing of South Korea U20 winger Yoon Doyoung from Daejeon Hana Citizen.
The 18-year-old will join the club at the end of the season on a five-year contract, and they have already suggested he will be loaned out next season.
Technical director David Weir said: “Yoon is widely regarded as one of the best young talents in Asia and we’re very pleased he’s chosen to become a Brighton player.
“We will be watching closely as he continues his development in the South Korean League through until the summer, and then look to find a suitable loan for him next season.”
The teenager helped his country reach the U20 Asian Cup semi-finals earlier in March, where he registered a goal and an assist.
Mamardashvili: I want to be Liverpool No 1
Georgia goalkeeper Giorgi Mamardashvili has laid down a marker to Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson that he will look to fight for the No 1 spot at Anfield when he joins from Valencia this summer.
“I am going to Liverpool to fight for the number one spot,” the 24-year-old said while on international duty.
“I will go there to train at my best and I don’t know what they will decide afterward.”
Kane: People take me for granted
England captain Harry Kane believes he is taken for granted and people are bored by his goalscoring prowess.
The 31-year-old is the country’s record goalscorer with 69 and shows no signs of slowing down as the mission for glory at the 2026 World Cup under Thomas Tuchel begins with the opening qualifier against Albania on Friday night.
Despite his impressive goal record for club and country, where he has scored 76 times in 82 appearances for Bayern Munich, Kane is often criticised for his performances.
He says people would still be raving about him if he was younger but they have become “bored” by his goals.
“It’s like when [Cristiano] Ronaldo and [Lionel] Messi were throwing these crazy numbers out there and the next season they’d score 40 goals instead of 50 and it was like they were having a bad season,” he said.
“People take it for granted and maybe a little bit with England as well. I’ve scored 69 goals and when you score against Albania or Latvia, or these teams, people just expect it so it’s not spoken about so much.
“Say if I was 25 now and doing what I’m doing, the excitement around me would maybe be a little bit different to what it is now.
“Again, that’s part of where we are with football and I’ve seen it with some other players as they get into their 30s.
“Maybe people just get a little bit bored of what you do, but I’m certainly not bored. I’m excited for these games and the games ahead.”
Kane’s goals this season for Bayern have fired them to the brink of the Bundesliga title while they are also in the Champions League quarter-finals, but it has not made him immune to criticism.
“It’s hard. Sometimes it motivates me. Sometimes, to be honest, I try to stay away from it as much as I can,” he added.
“Probably when I was young I listened to more than what I do now. Ultimately I criticise myself more than anyone could do on the outside but always use it as fuel to prove people wrong.
“Today’s game, I feel like there’s such a difference between a high and a low. You go from not scoring for a couple of games to people saying he’s not sharp enough, to scoring and you’re a Ballon d’Or contender. The difference is too high and too low.
“I know what I’ve done in my career and I feel like I have a lot of respect from a lot of football people out there, and I’ve achieved a lot in my career.”
Robertson: My time at Liverpool is not up yet
Andy Robertson is confident his time at Liverpool is not yet up despite the Merseyside club being linked with “pretty much every left-back in the world”.
The 31-year-old signed for the Reds from Hull in 2017 but there have been reports that Liverpool are looking for a replacement.
Liverpool: Arne Slot facing a major summer rebuild at Anfield despite Reds closing in on Premier League
Sky Sports
The Scotland captain, in Athens for the Nations League play-off against Greece on Thursday night, addressed the speculation, saying. “I think we’ve been linked with pretty much every left-back in the world.
“That comes with playing with one of the greatest clubs in the world. I look back on these eight years I’ve had as the starting left-back at that club and I feel a lot of pride.
“Your time comes and I don’t think it’s my time yet but even if we do bring someone in, then so be it. I’ll always back myself.
“Sure, this season there have been a couple of moments when I haven’t covered myself in glory but some things have been taken way out of proportion.
“I think the performance levels have been there for me. I think I’ve had a relatively good season but one thing people will say about me is that’s I’ve been pretty consistent, so when you make a couple of mistakes, then people can talk.
“That’s the world we live in, that’s the Premier League. Everyone has eyes on you, everyone has an opinion.
“It is what it is but I’m always confident in my ability. I’ve shown that right throughout my career but especially during my time at Liverpool.”
-
Featured2 days ago
Transfer news LIVE! Luis Díaz to Barcelona Arsenal get Nico Williams boost; Liverpool want Leao; Madrid rival Saudi Virgil van Dijk …
-
Featured2 weeks ago
ALL THE LATEST SUMMER CONFIRMED TRANSFER SIGNING 2025-26
-
Featured3 months ago
BREAKING NEWS: Although we scored in the 6:3 loss to Liverpool but I must confess I have never played against such a dangerously aggressive player like Him in the league before”, Tottenham Star heung min son reveals the ONE Liverpool player that really surprised Him with His performance yesterday – Not Salah and Not Diaz
-
Featured2 weeks ago
HUGE BLOW Why Gabriel Magalhaes has left Brazil squad after double Arsenal injury scare
-
LIVERPOOL4 months ago
BREAKING NEWS: Mohamed Salah has officially signed ✍️a new three-year contract with Liverpool until June 2027.
-
Featured2 months ago
Liverpool next 5 fixtures compared to Arsenal as major schedule change confirmed
-
LIVERPOOL3 months ago
BREAKING NEWS: Dressing Room Turmoil and On-Field Errors Lead to Liverpool’s Draw Against Nottingham Forest.
-
LIVERPOOL4 months ago
Sport Premier League forced to release two VAR statements in Newcastle vs Liverpool chaos Latest Liverpool news as the Premier League explain controversial refereeing calls against Newcastle United with VAR confusion